- Certified Home Inspector with interNACHI
- MN Building Official Limited. License # LB711663
- Nationally certified Building Code Inspector with The International Code Council.
- Certified Radon Measurement Service Provider
- IAC2 Certified Indoor Air Consultant
- InterNACHI Certified Mold Inspector
- Professionally trained by " A Better School Of Building Inspection"
- Background in construction.
- Computer generated reports with many color pictures and narratives.
- Reports, agreements, and receipts are all emailed.
- Inspections are conducted using interNACHI Standards of practice.
- Member of NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
- Open seven days a week.
- We use our infrared camera to perform a thermal imaging scan on every home inspection.
What We Check on a General Home Inspection
Grading, Driveway/Sidewalk & Walkways, Vegitation, Retaining walls.
Entrance Conditions, Exterior Walls/ Trim, Eave/Soffit/Fascia, Window/Exterior Doors, Exterior Water Spickets.
Roof covering, Chimney, Flashing, Roof Penetrations, Gutters.
Roof Framing, Ventilation, Insulation.
Heating Type, Energy Source, Distribution, Ventalation, Thermostat, Unit Condition/Operation, Cooling System Type, A/C Lines.
Service Drop/Weatherhead, Main Pane, Wiring, Outlets.
Water main Line, Water Supply Lines, Drain/Waist Lines, Plumbing Vents, Water Heater.
Wall Conditions, Ceiling Conditions, Closets, Heating Source, Windows/Doors, Interior Electrical conditions, Ceiling Fans, Smoke Detectors.
Walls/Ceilings/Floors, Windows/Doors, Kitchen Electrical,Sink/Counter Tops/Cabinets, Sink Plumbing, Sink Faucets, Garbage Disposal, Appliances.
Walls/Ceiling/Floor Conditions, Closet, Heat Source, Windows/Doors, Bathroom Electrical, Sink Plumbing, Shower/Tub/Toilet Condition.
Walls/Ceiling/Floor condition, Windows/Doors, Electrical Condition,
Garage Type, Exterior, Roofing, Interior Walls/Ceiling/Floor Condition, Vehicle Door, Laundry Room Condition.
Foundation Type/Condition, Foundation Material, Ventilation Condition, Flooring Structure, Crawl Space Insulation/Vapor Barrier.
14: Thermal Imaging Scan of The House.
Create a free website